"And they continued steadfastly in the Apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers." (Acts 2:42)
Every faith community has different needs. The work of the Liturgy Committee is to help our parish find its unique way to make the prayer of the church its own. Through evaluation, study, and discussion, our objective is to enhance the worship experience of our parish community, promote spiritual growth, and foster increased participation in the liturgy.
The Liturgy Committee is responsible for:
- Maintaining a welcoming and prayerful environment in the church.
- Through Art & Environment create a beautiful environment with flowers and decorating that enhances the Liturgy of the Mass.
- Providing good music; training and directing cantors and choir members.
- Recruiting, training and scheduling Lectors, Extraordinary Ministers of Communion, Altar Servers, Sacristans and Ushers.
- Visiting and bringing the Eucharist to our homebound parishioners.
- Maintaining linens and vestments used during the Mass.
Chair: Rich Ronne